Every time I start a new trip I always promise myself to daily (almost) update my adventure on the blog. The travel storytelling should be the aim of every travel blogger in the end.
I usually travel with my mac or at least with some of my devices to achieve the goal, but as you can see I usually fail the aim and all I’ve got in the end is some pics on Instagram and some updates on Everplaces.
Then when I come back home I swear to immediately start to write to avoid to loose the feeling. But then the job and the life always take over and the days pass by.
That’s probably why i will never be a proper travel blogger 🙂
Maybe in my mind it’s like those people who think that a pic can steal the soul, so if I write about a trip then I’ll lost the feeling… yeah I’m a complicated person.
Anyway in the next days we’ll have the following post (in a random order):
– How to survive to an amazing trip to Panama (tips and trick to be able to take the flight back)
– Anniversary in Turin (all I need is love)
– Planning a new trip to South America (love & SA is all I need)
– Opening the snowing season in Italy (Switzerland has to wait this year)
– Christmas in Sicily (…ok i’m moving forward too fast)
So stay tuned and we’ll see what we’ll get.